Tyres in Redditch
We have a huge range of tyres available to order from the world's leading tyre manufacturers. Whether you are looking for premium tyres or a budget option, we have new replacement tyres to fit nearly every car, van or SUV.
We're backed by one of the UK's largest distributor of tyres in the which means we can order tyres to fit practically any make and model of vehicle ready for fitting at our garage in Redditch.
Ordering your tyres online is quick and easy using our booking system below. You only need to pay once the tyres are fitted!
How do I order tyres?
- Simply use our online tool above and enter your registration number to search for your tyres.
- All suitable tyres for your vehicle will be displayed.
- When you have chosen your preferred tyre then complete your order by selecting a morning or afternoon slot on a day convenient for you.
- We will be in touch to confirm the order and booking slot.
- Your tyres will be fitted by our technicians at Lakeside Service Centre Redditch.
- When we have completed the work, we'll dispose of the old tyres and take payment from you.
How do I know my tyre size?
- Our online tool above should advise on the tyre size based on your registration number, but please read on to check your tyre size is correct.
- The size of a tyre is printed onto the side of the tyre – on the area known as the sidewall. When looking for the size, you will see that it is made up of a series of numbers and letters (see illustration).
- Each section displayed on the sidewall breaks down as follows:205 - Width of the tyre in millimetres.
55 - Height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width. In this case 55%. Also known as the aspect ratio.
R16 - The diameter of the tyre's inner rim in inches.
91 - Load Rating of the Tyre.
V - Speed Rating. Indicates the maximum speed for the tyre when at full load.
How do I get the best from my tyres?
- To make your tyres last as long as possible, it's important to keep up with regular care and maintenance. Your car will run as efficiently as possible when you keep up with tyre tread, tyre pressure, wheel balance, alignment and rotation.
- We offer 2 wheel and 4 wheel alignment on our geometry machine which will ensure your tyres wear evenly and last longer.
- Our technicians will be able to advise you on how to check your tyre pressures as part of your fitting service.